Norway Schwinn Distributor Beach Mountain Merges with Impulse Fitness
Jan 10, 2007
Based on this, the decision to perform a merger between the two companies, effective January 1st 2007 was made. As of today, the merger has been completed, and important improvements are already in progress. Some of the most important aspects of the merger:
- Better structured and more effective administration of the companies
- Shared resources in warehousing and logistics
- Introduction of fitness equipment to sporting goods retail channel currently utilized for bikes
- Expansion of sales staff and increased focus on customer relations
- Complementary product groups reduces business risk and offset season variations in relation to cash flow
- Significant synergies related to managerial and structural challenges
Moving forward, the new company will move into a new building that will be completed by the end of January 2007, with a total of more than 5000m2 of warehousing facilities and offices. The warehouse will be set up with state-of-the-art solutions for efficient logistics, even more improving delivery precision and reducing lead time for customers.
For our suppliers, the structural changes of the company will have little or no practical consequences. Contact persons will remain the same, only the name of the company will change. Please make sure that all orders, invoices and shipments are made for ï¿½Beach Mountain ASï¿½ going forward. Not doing so may delay payments and cause problems on our side receiving shipments.
Thank you for your support so far ï¿½ we are looking forward to continue growing our business!
Best regards Beach Mountain AS / Impulse Fitness