- Each bicycle was designed in Madison, WI, with frames hand welded in Detroit, MI, by Detroit Bikes.
- Simple 1x8 drivetrain with twist shifter provides quick shifts so you can adapt to your terrain with ease.
- Front and rear caliper brakes deliver crisp, reliable stopping power.
- Highly polished aluminum rims provide the classic look of chrome, but with more durability and less weight. Fenders add vintage flair while helping to protect you from splashes.
- Ergonomic grips, swept back handlebar, and soft density foam saddle provide superior comfort at each touchpoint.
- Mens - 700c wheels and men’s medium frame fit riders 67 to 70 inches tall. The men’s large frame fit riders 73 to 76 inches tall.
Frame Cromoly steel, 18", rigid, hybrid
Fork Steel, rigid
Rims Alloy double wall, aluminum
Pedals Alloy platform
Stem Threadless, aluminum
Headset Alloy, threadless
Seat Post Schwinn, vinyl, comfort