- Cro-Moly steel urban Schwinn frame available in 2 sizes inspired from the 1965 Collegiate Deluxe
- Simplistic 1x8 Shimano drive train with Revo twist shifter and Acera rear derailleur
- High polished aluminum rims give the classic look of chrome and added durability and weight savings of today.
- Ergonomic grips, swept back bar and soft density foam saddle provide the right amount of comfort at the touch points
- Each bicycle was designed in Madison, WI, with frames hand welded in Detroit, MI, by Detroit Bikes.
- 700c wheels and women’s small frame fits riders 63 to 67 inches tall. The women’s medium frame fits riders 67 to 70 inches tall
Frame Cromoly steel, 19", rigid, hybrid
Fork Steel, rigid
Rims Alloy double wall, aluminum
Pedals Alloy platform
Stem Threadless, aluminum
Headset Alloy, threadless
Seat Post Schwinn, vinyl, comfort