- Schwinn® 16” SmartStart steel kids frame with rigid fork
- Narrow kid-specific Q-factor fits the body width of the child for easier pedaling and handling
- Rear coaster brake and front hand brake for intuitive stopping
- Kid-specific saddle and a slack seat tube angle that allows both leg extension for easier pedaling and reach to grow with the child as the saddle is raised
- Tool-free adjustable seat post and included training wheels
- Cross bar pad and number plate for the best in style
Learning to ride made easy.
Geometry that matches a kid’s body type creates an ideal riding position, plus the lightweight frame improves control.
Kid-specific gearing gets up to speed quickly while limiting top speed, and forward-positioned cranks ensure pedaling is easy.
The seat, pedals and grips are designed for smaller bodies make it easier for the child to stay in control, while staying comfortable.