Bold, high-octane, and ready to rip. When it comes to the trails, the Protocol 1.0 mountain bike can’t be beat.
This 24-speed Schwinn bike has a lightweight aluminum dual suspension frame that absorbs trail bumps and ruts. The Protocol 1.0 features promax front and rear mechanical disc brakes for expert stoppage power. When you get the Protocol 1.0, you don’t just get a limited lifetime warranty — you get a bike that makes you a true mountain biker.
- Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension fork for reliable, responsive riding
- 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and the Shimano rear derailleur provide a wide gear range and smooth shifting out on the trail
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping
- Light and strong alloy rims support knobby mountain tires for durable everyday riding
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end