Go further, travel better and get there faster with the Vantage RXe. This electric bike is great for adventure and the road.
Drop bars and a road bike-inspired seat give you supreme speed and agility. On top of that, the Vantage RXe has a pedal-assist Bosch motor that can reach up to 28 mph. Whether hitting gravel, trails, or trying to shave time off your morning commute, the Vantage RXe can make that happen.
- Designed for serious cyclists who want to take their ride the extra mile or more. Suggested rider height for the 51cm/Small frame size is 5'3"- 5'7".
- Custom formed alloy frame with flared drop bar for an a more aerodynamic riding position and Smooth Ride Technology decoupler for a comfortable ride
- SRAM Apex 11-speed drivetrain with thumb shifter delivers quick gear changes to keep you cruising along smoothly
- Designed as a middrive system, the Bosch Performance Line Speed 350-watt motor provides assistance up to 28MPH and will last up to 60 miles per charge to get you where you need to be in comfort
- Aluminum double-walled rims deliver lightweight strength, while Kenda 650c x 47mm tires offer superior performance
- Carbon fork with thru axel provides maximum steering precision
- Battery fully charges in as little as 6 hours
Frame 6061 aluminum, 700c adventure geometry, flat mount disc, S.R.T. (Smooth Ride Technology) Elastomer, 12 mm x 148 mm dropout, replaceable hanger, integrated headset
Fork 700c, aluminum steerer, 15 mm x 100 mm Thru Axle, thru axle
Chain KMC X11-1 EPT
Shifters SRAM, 11
Rear Cog SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42T
Rear Derailleur SRAM APEX
Rims Aluminum, double wall, 35 mm ID, 32H, tubeless ready
Front Hub Formula DC711, aluminum, sealed-bearing, 15 mm x 110 mm thru axle, 32H, 6-bolt
Rear Hub Formula, aluminum, sealed-bearing, 12 mm x 142 mm, 32H, 6-bolt
Spokes Double-butted, stainless steel
Tires Kenda, 650c x 47c, wire bead
Brakes TRP, mechanical disc, aluminum, 160 mm rotor
Stem Schwinn, aluminum, threadless front load, 10° rise, 31.8 mm clamp
Headset Threadless sealed, sealed bearing
Seat Post Aluminum, 300 mm, 20 mm offset, 27.2 mm
Saddle Schwinn, steel rails
A smooth ride without the weight.
SRT utilizes an elastomer mounted between the seat stays and seat tube. With 15 millimeters of travel, SRT helps absorb bumps in the road and provides a smooth ride without sacrificing efficiency.
Isolating characteristics of the SRT elastomer offer a more comfortable ride in the saddle, reducing fatigue on the rider.
The elastomer absorbs bumps on the road with just a fraction of added weight to the total design, making the bicycle models that utilize SRT light and enjoyable