The Sporterra lives and thrives on all types of terrain. This Schwinn hybrid bike is up for gravel, pavement, trails, and everything in between.
With an aluminum gravel/adventure frame with rigid fork, the Sporterra reaches top speeds on a variety of surfaces. You can ride with confidence thanks to the superior stopping power of the alloy mechanical disc brakes and go-anywhere traction of the multi-terrain tires. With a matte black finish and limited lifetime warranty, the Sporterra is about as classic a bike as you can get.
- Rider Height: 5'7"-5'10"
- 14 speeds with Shimano shifter / brake lever combo and Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Alloy mechanical disc brakes for superior stopping power
- Schwinn alloy double cranks offers optimal gearing
- Schwinn 700 x 38c Multi -Terrain tires for go anywhere traction
- Quick release seat post for easy saddle height adjustment
- New Schwinn aluminum gravel/adventure frame with Schwinn rigid fork for fast riding
Frame Aluminum, 19", road
Fork Schwinn, steel, rigid
Shifters Shimano, Dual Control
Rims Alloy high profile double wall, aluminum
Pedals Resin platform w/ reflector
Stem Threadless, alloy
Headset Steel, threadless
Seat Post Schwinn, vinyl, sport