Begin your child's love of biking with a balance bike. Balance bikes are designed to help your child to learn balance and coordination on two wheels before graduating to a pedal bike. The time spent on a balance bicycle can make transitioning to a pedal bike easier for a child.
The Schwinn Koen balance bike also comes with SmartStart technology, designed to perfectly fit your child as they learn how to ride. There is also a convenient saddle handle for parental balance assistance, transport, and storage.
Visit the knowledge center now to learn more about the benefits of starting your child's bicycle journey on a balance bicycle.
- Best Fits Children: 28 – 38 inches tall
- Schwinn SmartStart steel frame with rigid fork features kid-specific proportions for easier handling
- 12’’ plastic MAG wheels with EVA foam tires to reduce possible punctures. No need to inflate.
- Quick release seat for easy saddle adjustments that angles to grow with your child
- Narrow rear wheel spacing with axle guards to protect riders angles when scooting
- Ball bearing headset, with steering limiter provides smooth steering and added stability
- Included saddle handle provides convenient towing and storage